Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Feeling better after being drowsy... I took drugs. LOL no la, I took a medicine.
Having some fun with my classmates in school,has chased those things out of my mind.
thanks to them, they've cheered me up esp nat and iqah. (:

I heard this 'rumour' is true? it has already 'destroyed' me.
Well... I should give up although I've been waiting for months.
i think it is my fault but i am glad i dint step forward in the first place.
no point to keep waiting longer. i think i am tired.
lol, being 'that' has making me lose chances. don't learn from me.


oh yes, heard today is Vidya's birthday. Although we are not close, i wish to say...
HAPPY BLESSED 14th BIRTHDAY TO VIDYA! May your wishes come true! :D


I was told by this, "Don't keep yourself busying. You need time to pray to Him to find out your true dream."
true.
Also, I was told, "Please don't grow up so quickly. Or you will become more subborn as you grow older."
probably true...?
AH, thanks for telling me these.


and i just rebelled someone lol.
i am still full. i am not going to have dinner tonight.


so it is time for me to let you go..?
it is all my fault for not cherishing you well.
so, goodbye...
i hope your friend is good to you.
and we remain as friends~ (:


ciao.



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.