Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
happy national day ~
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Happy BLESSED 44th Birthday to S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E !
happy national day ~

Overslept so I did not attend the church. Was extremely tired.
Happy birthday to Thivya!
Thanks for inviting me, girl! Hope you like that present.
Smile more and naturally wor!

OH yeah, July babies... I forgot to include one.
Happy belated birthday to July baby, Brendan ~ lol

Tonight my favourite aunt is going to cook. PERHAPS, I am going to learn from her?
I do not know what menu is she going to cook for my relatives and family lol. :p

anyway ciao. gotta 'hush'.

*freak Blogger. still got problem and is not repaired yet. so i can't change the size to bigger. -.-*



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.