Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I dreamt ...
Monday, June 8, 2009
- deleted this part -
Don't want to be reminded.


i was called to go back to the classroom.
i met my 4 ex-classmates there.
Kiew was giving out the "so-called-weird" papers which we had done.
english quiz or what ... it was not vivid to me but it was english.
he returned the papers back to qijian, jian hao, layling, me and lastly benjamin.
we were praying so hard to pass the quiz before that.
when it was my turn to receive my paper, he gave me only a stern-looking face not the rest.
the paper stated that I failed english.
this gave me a great shock.
i couldn't believe that i quickly rushed through the paper.
this paper was not mine but Colleen. -_-
weird, she wasn't there.
and i thought he either took wrong paper or did it purposely.
before he could scold me, i managed to ask him that this paper wasn't mine.
and I got my paper finally.
i passed ~! and my score seemed to be highest of all my class.
he seemed to detest me but he couldn't have 'revenge' by scolding me.

and I woke up.

(little cousin looks cute when he was sleeping beside me)


This feeling and dream of first scene...
That reminded me of last time. He wasn't that fierce like what I dreamt. -.-
I rather call it N-I-G-H-T-M-A-R-E. -.-
Detest me? Revenge on me? This is just nightmare,okays.

- deleted this part -
Dun want to be asked many times.


My injury is fine. I was sian when I went to see chinese doctor.
Didn't expect that clinic to live till now. It has been ... almost 10 years?

Oh yes, do you believe in some dreams? (just a question lol)
I watched a movie which I borrowed from my friend and happened to share that story with my friend about the king of the dream.
Genesis 37-45.
You can read from your bible or this online bible - http://www.biblegateway.com/.
And this man, who could understand the dreams, has big patience and trust on God.
A true gift from God, yeah.


ARGGHH, so hot today!



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.