Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Happy birthday to YY
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Happy sweet 14th birthday to Yuan Yong!

I haven't forgotten about your big day.
And I thought you forgot mine.
Till today on your big day, um?


May all of your wishes come true and
you will able to find your ' happiness ' with true friends!
Cheers to you! (:

-------

Umm ...
Seems I keep forgetting what I wanted to say...
AHH!
I want to say that...
Thank you jiejie for a present !
Thank you Natalie and Haziqah
For smsing me such sweet and long msg to me.

Well... I don't know what to say next.
haha~



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.