Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
A big day is arriving here.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Guess what is a special occasision for me today?

It's my birthday today ! (do I speak like a kid? lol.) Haha...
I guess no cake today lol.

What's my plan for today? Well, I didn't plan but right now, I won't tell you~
Sorry those people there who wanted to book me for today. Actually, I booked myself initially that I mentioned unavailable. LOL. :x

anyway I gotta to go !
Thank you very much a lot for everything you did for me!!! <333

(Hopefully, my injury is getting better than before. * SPEEDY RECOVERY POTION! * )



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.