|
Me, Myself & I
yukiiWe should cherish those times which we have spent. In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together. Friendship is not for us to take for granted. randoms! |
More than words |
| Let's cherish them! |
More than BLAST Randoms
more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Ack!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
1 June 2009Thanks Steven, for organising the outing for June babies. Sorry, I nearly ruined your plan. Haha. Sorry, 2 girls about the problems too. Not to worry anyway! Sorry again for making Steven to finish up my food as I had no appetite that time lol.. You know... I had to babysit with my little cousin but instead, I went out with you guys. Anyway, that cake was so delicious ! - Strawberry cheese cake. (: And I enjoyed it with you guys. Aiyo, celebrating my birthday with friends last year and this year at the same place. But it's okay ~ I really appreciated it. Perhaps, that place is fated to be my party. jkjk. Oh yes, thanks boys for a present. Thanks girls for their sweet time although they had school the next day. CHEERS. (: (Unfortunately,your present is not my first present. LOL) My grandma gave me a big like-shaped-sweet present for me. LOL, LOVE HER LOADS. That is my first present for this year. haha. 2nd June 2009 Woke up late. Nice sleep, SHIOK! Was babysitting with my cousin before I went out for tuition late. AHH I was late. +.+ Mmmm... *light off* ?!?!? WHOA. Another a piece of birthday cake from Joyce, Xue Hui. 2 girls and Anthony celebrated it with me. Ahh... The cake tasted as coffee. Xue Hui thought it was not coffee but other flavour. But it is still coffee. Although I don't like coffee, I just simply finished it up as they bought it for me... I really don't mind it and appreciated their simple plan. Thanks for their presents too. But I hope I won't get sick of the cake. lol. After tuition, I went to cc for double badminton competition. In the end ... I lost. Because ... Because ... I fell. And nearly sprained my ankle. -.- My muscle... Idk. Friends ask me to stay at home and rest. Walk slowly. -__- I limp. 4 June is the semi-final... Should I go? >.< I wondered why did I fell... My careless? Or that time I was thinking that it was pity for those ppl wearing St John uniform for coming here as nobody would never hurt themselves. Or I shouldn't go for badminton semi-final competition because of big day? waseh. Did God's plan include this since I participated this competition? -__- I don't understand .... Thanks, Juliana and Anthony for a present too! (: 3 big day letters... I haven't read them yet. Today! Staying at home. Currently, I'm alone because I have to rest at home. -________________________________________________- PC is just repaired ~! Woots. I'm using it right now... I'm really fine, those ppl who are concerning about me. (: hmm .... Big day... Big day... I guess it will be small day for me tomorrow lol... SURPRISES! um.. no surprises i mean. MMMMMMMMMM........ Crap my phone. -.- SHOULD I GO or I SHOULDN'T ??? i mean semi-final... I think I have gonna mad. |
Them, Themselves & They
aloyius
anthony
benjamin
bryan
chong ding
diyana
ginny
hauen
huiling
ivy lu
lay ling
janice
jian hao
jiayi
jingyu
joeeng
joyce
kim leng
mansura
natalie
nurul
rachel koh
rafiqah haniba
rebecca lim
rui lin
sheryl koh
slipknot
steven
thivya
jaslyn
qijian
victor
weiling
xue hui
yanyu
zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |