Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
blogskin is changed, good news and bad news
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Blogskin is changed finally...

Well, no mood but
I really appreciate those classmates and close friends of mine who
tried to encourage and support me.
I would like to say...
Thank you for being there for me. [:

I have both good news and bad news.
I'm sure some of you know what are they.

I shall not say the bad news but the good news.

I managed to enter the semi-final competition
so I have to be there tomorrow at 7pm.
I will try my best.

Don't worry,
I will not let the bad news affect me.
Since you hope that I would win,
I try my best although my skills are rusty.
I will try to bear your advices and words in my mind
when i go for semi-final.

I feel much better anyway.
Whenever I feel or think negatives,
it cannot change the bad news back.
Right?

Haha.
Once again,
Thank you.



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.