yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
I have come across to Steven's blog and read one of his entries which is titled, "How Friendship Break?" As I read it, I realized that it is true. Steven, do let me copy your info into here. Hehe sorry! :p
Both friends will think the other is busy and will not contact, thinking it may be disturbing.
As time passes, both will think - let the other to contact, however each other will think “Why should I contact first?”
That isn’t a true friendship.
Here your love will be converted to hate… Finally, without contact, the memory becomes weak.
They forget each other as if they become strangers…
So please keep in touch with others, no matter who gonna contact first…
I don’t want to be one of this kind. well, either you too?
That's true. No wonder I felt lost during that time in the train.
You can't expect me to entertain/join all the groups myself in one go. I think i am satisfied a bit at least with my usual route since I was busy lately... Like during the school days, I go with my classmates. After school, I go to HI BHSS boys' group since they have been taking care of me in school. So 2 of them became my good friends whom you usually see me chatting with them. Outside school, I wanted to go back to some SACSS girls to make up for the lost contact. Unfortunately... I felt myself as a stranger sometimes. Well, it can't be helped. However, I managed to make up the lost contact a bit with some adults - Anthony, Pauline, Rene, etc. Thanks God! Anyway, I guess I will make up the time with SACSS girls after MYE.
ARGH, MYE is coming soon. -.- About 1 week more to go... to end of this month. HELP ME!! I gotta to do MYE well no matter what! I don't want to disappoint my grandma, dad and mum again especially my EL.
dear yewkim, You can do it !! I know you can do it ! But just don't slack too much but study harder, kays!:]
Anyway I was told and advised by Anthony this afternoon about the education systems. I was nearly totally upset that time. Because there are disadvantages for both JC and Poly. I do not know which of them I should go... However I already chose 2nd course for next year since my teacher wanted to know. But depends on my behaviour,the teachers may change the mind and put me in 1st course. I was told that I don't have to think of JC or Poly or University now yet but focus on Sec 3 first. So I have to try to do well for MYE first. Arg...Very well, I will wait and see which path God wants me to go. I hope to have an answer from Him soon. :] Perhaps He wants me to practice on my patience lols.