Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
EL MYE !!
Thursday, April 30, 2009

WAHAHAHA!

I know I suppose not to blog here for some time due to my coming MYE ... But let me blog here, won't you? *sobbing cute dog's eyes*

Hehe, let me go bonk for a while...

Annoucement:
ENGLISH MID-YEAR EXAMINATION EXPRESS TWO 2009 IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

FINALLYY..! :D

Paper 1, OK OKAY LA. Paper 2, argh ...
I managed to finish them anyway.
I must thank to God and those certain people who are praying hard for me.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
But I afraid I might let them down... Because of them, I practised so hard for past few days for EL despite of having flu, running nose. Still, scared of letting them down. Don't know.

I am aiming at ... Er, B3? That is what I wrote it on my student's organiser book last term. I don't know why I wrote that. Seems it is high for me to score. -.-

YEWKIM, COOL HEAD DOWN.
DON'T WORRY. IT IS OVER.
YOU CAN DO IT FOR NEXT, GIRL! ;]

whooaa... I got Geog test this coming Monday. -.- 2 topics, anyway. That cher ah... -.-
Sci test? I don't know. I go and check.

Next week, 7 May is Geog MYE and 8 May is Sci and H.E. MYE.
How scary..


I hope all of you are preparing for exams... SACSS GIRLS, you okay? Fine with everything? BHSS HI BOYS, EL paper - you are fine with it too, right?


ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS ~!!


AND certain person, I don't know how I can tell you. I am hoping that you don't irritate me by talking a lot to me. why? cos of your personal reason. -.-

Tmr is a labour day. You must be looking forward to it. HAHA, HAPPY HOLIDAY!
For me, it is not holiday to relax. I still have tuition. This sat too! hmph!
Nevermind, I am hardworking girl heh! not nerd, pls!

You can sms me to chat anytime if you REALLY miss me. LOL~


Anyway gotta to go~
CIAO~



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.