Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
HAHA I'm back again!
Friday, February 20, 2009
HELLO! I am back finally again after some days.

Phew, I was really sian. Busy recently with ...
SCHOOL. COMMON TESTS. HOME. MHI (not really often). (>.<) I am so sorry for not updating over these past weeks. Actually, I have a lot of things to say but ... I shall not be long-winded. Anyway I am 'guai' girl, right? I am GOOD GIRL not naughty girl. :) HAHA! Well... Time has flown away since last year... It has been about 1 year since being with my classmates. I think I love my class! :x Although I have been lonely from my heart when being with my class, i always feel something is missing. Not only one but maybe two. Still, I have to thank my class for cheering me up and more! Also, I want to thank God as well for being with me all the time. PRAISE TO GOD! :DD
Not concerning about HOME. Not concerning about MHI. Don't you have to worry about me and think too much, ya! I can cope it!

Wah, about 1.5 months have passed and yet I still haven't decided on what I want to be. Nevermind,I have about less than 10 months more to go.

Anyway, THANKS CHAN YING for sending me a song just now although DIYANA was not there. :x
Getting crazy already.

I met my classmate at DG MRT Station before I went home. Surprised to see her. :)


AHHH.. This blogskin is so boring to me.
Will change it when I am free. Or someone can make a blogskin for me? :x
Gottaa to go!!~!
OH yeah, Happy belated valentine's day. -.- last person who wanted to say, yah.

CIAO.



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.