|
Me, Myself & I
yukiiWe should cherish those times which we have spent. In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together. Friendship is not for us to take for granted. randoms! |
More than words |
| Let's cherish them! |
More than BLAST Randoms
more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Yesterday & today
Monday, January 5, 2009
I was asked to update my blog last night but I 'pleaded' if I could update the next day which is today. (Not really plead..) Friends who read my blog, you MUST update yours. You can't avoid me because I can track you down when you are viewing me. MUAHAHA. :x Update A BIT for a few minutes at least lor.---------- Yesterday, I went to church in about 30 minutes LATE. -.- Why? Thanks to the drowse medicine which I had it last Saturday evening. It lasted for less than 24h. Wasted my precious time on thinking too much yesterday morning. My sister just had it before we went to the church. *dizzy* On the way, we didn't realize that we reached our destination so we missed! WAH! That's why we were LATE. -.- Sorry~ We didn't want to stay at home is because ... Using drowse medicine as an excuse for not able to attend the church is 'not worth'/not good. Well, i think you understand , yeah?? Hmm,the semons were interesting although I can't read clearly. Drowse, of course. Sat beside Ginny so we shared a bit about 2008. After church.. After prayer meeting.. My sister went home as she wanted to sleep. "Pretty dolly" accompanied me to Toa Payoh Popular since she needed to buy books. ^^ For me, of course I needed to buy something ! We didn't want to go home yet since we missed girls' chatting so we went to Macdonald for a drink. We had an enjoyable chat heartily. (: Went home. BLAH BLAH. Talked with MOM DY. She showed me her care. How sweet of her. ^^ She went offline. T-T I decided to have MSN webcam with "Pretty doll" since all I was facing were boring and plain. She asked me not to be naughty girl. -.- I didn't know whether I was naughty all those time. She asked me to be good girl. GOOD GIRL.. Was I good girl all the time?? LOL. She explained that I should be good girl by being serious at least. WAH, I SHALL NOT BE A GOOD GIRL BUT NAUGHTY! Can't we have some jokes lol. HAHA!! She saw my little cousin who longed to be married in maplestory. -.- *Wave* Then another friend popped. I was trying to challenge him but I didn't mean to offend him ~~ [ Dolly, I was NAUGHTY GIRL again,didn't i? :x ] In the end, I gave him a kind of 'confusing state' before I offline. I let him to take a time to find the answer. See, I'm so nice. (: Interesting converstation, wasn't it? zzzzzzzz TODAY Indeed, Monday is blue... -.- Sleepy ~ The first 3 periods were bored. Finally, break time ~! AHHH!! 2 periods for P/W. Mrs Ching... -.- My little cute group girls chose me to be their leader because my handwriting was nicer. OMG, not me but they! They even spinned Haziqah's pen to choose... ME. I had no choice. 1 period for H.E. Cleaning the table,stoves and oven. 1 period for Geography. OMG?? Mrs Ching again... And Ms Hgoh. Mrs Ching was talking non-stop till I didn't understand her at all. Wanted to sleep liao. Last lesson is ... MATHS. AH I just realized that Mondays got maths lesson. WOOTS but too bad. Sleepy liao. Went for assembly. Gosh, the time was supposed to end at about 2.30pm but it extended to.. Later than 3pm. Everyone were sleepy already. When it ended, everyone clapped for vice-principal who was telling us all about strict rules. She was encouraged. LOL HAHA. Now, gonna to watch The Little Nyonya.. Today is the last day. SHIOK. OKAAY GOTTA! CIAO! |
Them, Themselves & They
aloyius
anthony
benjamin
bryan
chong ding
diyana
ginny
hauen
huiling
ivy lu
lay ling
janice
jian hao
jiayi
jingyu
joeeng
joyce
kim leng
mansura
natalie
nurul
rachel koh
rafiqah haniba
rebecca lim
rui lin
sheryl koh
slipknot
steven
thivya
jaslyn
qijian
victor
weiling
xue hui
yanyu
zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |