Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
'O' level results on 12 Jan..
Saturday, January 24, 2009
TODAY IS MY BREAK DAY!
YEAH. (: But tomorrow is CHINESE NEW YEAR.
NOOOO! I can't feel any excitement. I have been treating it as nothing.
That's why I didnt buy any new clothes. Thanks to my sister and grandma! They bought a few for me. :D

Mooooo ....

'O' level results were released on 12 January, right?
Once again, CONGRATULATION to those who completed their 'O' level.
I went to school hall to see my sister on that day after my class decoration.
Suddenly ... Umm, Seeing my sister after receiving her result ..
Made me feel confuse at first. Then,I tasted sour and suddenly sweet.
And then I was inspirated by many things.
I didn't know why did I feel these ways.
Went to coffee beans with a few friends including my sister.
Was talking all about poly, sec 2 streaming exams and more...
I felt more confident about sec 2 streaming exams that i set up my target.
I was like ... Able to looking at my future .. In the end, still no dream!
Then went home. While walking to my house from MRT, I saw many boys playing basketball at the outdoor court.
I laughed at them without knowing it. HOW WEIRD.

I was told to study harder for 'O' Level. OH please... I am already in pressure..
But I wondered if many friends who have graduated from sec school would come to my school on that 'O' level result of mine in 2 years time... I would surely be extremely delighted and encouraged to know it. BUT, I don't know if i will cry... I didn't ever cry when i pass before. I see many students cried out of joy. I don't know when will be my turn. Still, I should not let them down. I cannot go NA or they will come to my school twice LOL. I just want to proud everyone of me. I am hoping to get 12 points or less for my O level. Is it too high expectation for me? Yeah it is. Time has changed. Cambridge which is harder, isn't it? Currently, I have been asking everyone about subjects because i am worrying. :x Anyway thanks for your supports all the way! :D I support you like hell , SACSS GIRLS for your 'N' and 'O' level !

JOEENG, keep your word. Must come and support me in 2 years later. CHEERS TO YOUR PASSING. (:
YANYU, you too! MUST COME since I came to support you that day. YOU PASSED. Told you ya. Don't think negatives too much!
GINNY, MUST REMEMBER TO COME TO MY SCHOOL in 2 years later!! Keep your promises I MISS your sweet encouragement! Do invite Adrian haha.

Well, I think I am nervous of receiving 'O' level in 2 years' time. BANG BANG myself.

mooooooo...........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, CHAEKYUNG in advance!!!
I am sorry i didnt get you a present but a warm ones. "pancake" which I cooked during Home Economic lesson. Honey disappeared. SO SORRY! *shrugs*
Please ... Think positives often, okay? Don't worry,I will be your friend always forever. (:

mooooooo..........

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MOSES AND PHOEBE!
ALSO CHEERS TO YOUR WEDDING ANNIVERSITY!
Thanks for your treating for dinners! Both were so delicious!
Haha!

mooooooo..........

Just to let you know that I will be going to Phillippines for mission trip this March holiday. From 14 to 19 March. It is already confirmed.
THANKS MRS SUNEETH FOR EXCUSING ME FROM CCA. MUACKS! :x
In this way, I can learn more about God again during meetings.
All those past weeks, I didnt attend to church often especially SF. So bad of me. :(
Hope to get strength from Jesus Christ.

mooooooo..........

CIP activity which is R.I.C.E Project. I have done it last week. Miss new friends there! I had some fun too. :) I nearly forgot till Juliana reminded me to remember to cut down the activities.
Crap, sorry I have forgotten about it!
No wonder, I didnt manage to balance myself cause I forgot about that. Stressed alr. Okaayy!

mooooooo.............

Chinese New Year is at the corner. A lot of people in the bus. -.- Because of that, I reached home at about 8pm. So if I am done with school after 4.30pm, I will take MRT instead. -.- Wait till CNY is over lol. Stress a bit while decorating my class anyway.

mooooooo............

Erm, I shall stop here. It's a long lecture, i guess? LOLS. Sorry about that. :x
GONG XI GONG XI FA CAI in advance! :)

Enjoy yourselves~
Ciao!



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.