Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
' O ' Level result released on 12 January 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
AT LAST!
I manage to blog here.

I have been busy like mad all these about 2 weeks. Very tired yet had some fun a bit!
I was appointed to be Notice Board Leader so I was given a task to do class decoration for Chinese New Year.

- 24/01 -
Ahh, I stopped this way cos i fell asleep. SORRY haha!



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.