Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
New Year 2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Now is ... Year 2009, huh?
2009 ... 2009 ... Not 2008...
Time flies faster than 2007 lols. Mr Kiew in 2007. :x
I has been promoted... Can't feel blood boiling in my vein, LOL.
I am tired after packing up for tomorrow!

Do you know what am I eating? It's Nougat! I ate 2 pieces.
They melt warmly on my tongue although they are a bit hard to bite...
Similar,time has passed despite having a hard time.

AHHH, I don't know what am I talking about. HAHA! :x

So now in 2009 ... I shall study harder to obtain the better result than last year especially HISTORY. I must be promoted to Sec 3 Express. I will never forget to attempt to defeat my sister one day! She somehow managed to defeat me in any situation. -.- AHH! I hope she won't feel offended by me. Also, I didn't mean to compare ours but to test my intelligent. :x

Messsage to everyone:
I wish everyone all the best for their studies, working, examinations and during their hard times! No such as good luck! It's your determine and hard work. Oh man ... I am lazy to type more what I want to say... Well, my saying is common so everyone should know... Haha... JIAYOU!
Take care loads.

----------

Hmm, nothing to say. - tired. Perhaps, I will maple a bit for last time before i go back to school. Cause' I will not maple for this year.
JIAYOU.
CIAO.



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.