Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
A first day to school...
Friday, January 2, 2009
What a sian day ...
Was sick in the midnight that made me really tired.
A day had arrived. I felt much better but still a bit tired. I left home later than usual.
My hair was messy although I took my sweet time. Thought I would be late as I missed an usual bus.
But the 2nd usual bus just came. PHEW.
In school, I couldn't listen properly lol.
Kept trying to catch up with teachers. Many long speeches as usual for new Sec 1 students till everyone wanted to sleep.

Rules from teachers... Seemed quite stricter than last year.
AHH! ILY, MRS SUNEETH FOR BEING MY FORMER TEACHER!! Erm, idk why did I say that.
She had been my sister's former teacher since my sister was sec 3 if i'm not wrong.
She is my EL and LIT teacher as well as my cca teacher.
I remembered that once she met my mother in 2008, she mistook her as my sister. LOL! Same as Mr Kiew ~ XD

Hmm, I am feeling sian and disappointed. Well, I need time to heal myself, yeah.

------------
Message for Anthony:
If you are reading this, just to inform you... I forgot to take back my Maths 2A textbook. Will collect it from you this Sunday when I see you. If I forget to take it back,it's ok. No Maths lesson on next Monday. Thanks ! Happy Year 2009!

------------

-.- Sian sian on preparing for next Monday. So I came here to relax myself a bit at least. :x
WAH, actually... I MISS ALL OF YOU FOR GIRL'S CHIT-CHATTING! That's why! >.<

F3- diao.
ciao.



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.