|
Me, Myself & I
yukiiWe should cherish those times which we have spent. In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together. Friendship is not for us to take for granted. randoms! |
More than words |
| Let's cherish them! |
More than BLAST Randoms
more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Thanksgiving Dinner and Happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
WAHAHA!! School will reopen this Friday. >.< style="font-weight: bold;">TO BE BETTER than term 3 or 4 in 2008. That's one of my resolutions. No choice.---------- I was in 30 minutes late to meet my friends so I went to the Wesley Church instead of outside YWCA. Entered to Wesley Plaza for Thanksgiving dinner. Most of my friends, including my sister, rushed to occupy the seats at table 16. The rest, including me, took the seats at table 13. Do you know why? It's because ... Number 13 is a "bad luck". They mentioned it. -.- They just joked it. At first, we laughed because table 13 has a fan above it while table 16, the fan was shared with another table. In the end ... Indeed table 13 is a "bad luck". -.- The fan was shaking till a thing dropped from the fan. We were staying away from it. We had to wait for the fan to be fixed but it didn't work. So the fan was off. We went back to table 13 again. They started to complain that it was so hot without the fan. As for me, I felt a bit cooling after sweating out a bit. :x How irony. ---------- Now the time has striked. Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone especially my beloved ones! <333333333333333333 *PS: Sorry to those who text the New Year message to me for not replying back. Lazy to reply. :d --------- Okay, I shall continue. Because I wanted to remember this event. A bit fun lols. ;d Then we had our dinner after we sang together. Had to listen to the sharings by 3 men. First man was Mr Leow Kim Liat. I was surprised to see him. He seemed different from that time during MHI Christmas Party. Erm ... He grew ... Plump after 3 weeks, in fact. I hope he won't feel offended because I am stating fact. I almost couldn't recongize him. -.- Last person was Mr Khoo. He is getting married this January. Congratulation, Mr Khoo! We had a mini game. We were asked to build a 'hope' using the pencils and rubber bands. Pauline suggested to put this way. Later , table 16 was chosen randomly to present their presentation of symbol of hope. Friends from table 16 were not ready! LOL! They managed to have their speech. Then, table 13 was not chosen at all so we decided to turn up when they asked for last time if anyone wanted to show the presentation. GOSH. We showed our pencils and rubber bands in the wrong positions. Thanks to me! I was 'paiseh'. LOL! SORRY!!! Pauline had a long speech. We were holding the pencils and rubber bands for so long that our arms nearly went soft. Some of the guest were impressed with our presentation of symbol of hope. :D PHEW although it nearly ruined our presentation. At about 7.30pm, Thanksgiving Dinner was ended. HAHA. Alright, have an abundant rest! Ciao ! |
Them, Themselves & They
aloyius
anthony
benjamin
bryan
chong ding
diyana
ginny
hauen
huiling
ivy lu
lay ling
janice
jian hao
jiayi
jingyu
joeeng
joyce
kim leng
mansura
natalie
nurul
rachel koh
rafiqah haniba
rebecca lim
rui lin
sheryl koh
slipknot
steven
thivya
jaslyn
qijian
victor
weiling
xue hui
yanyu
zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |