|
Me, Myself & I
yukiiWe should cherish those times which we have spent. In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together. Friendship is not for us to take for granted. randoms! |
More than words |
| Let's cherish them! |
More than BLAST Randoms
more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
tagged
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tagged by Diyana, Joyce, Thivya, Bryan , and more I don't know who tagged me.1) What is your full name? Neoh Yew Kim [Don't let me repeat again YAH] 2) Are you a male or female? Female, of course. 3) Do you have any fears? Hmm? Not ghosts but very tiny insects, i guess? 4) Will you overcome these fears for the person you like/love? What fears? Above? Well, I will. If not, I can ask God for help. :D 5) What were you doing 1 hour before this? 1 hour ago? I can't remember but I was multi-tasker, hah. Was mapling for awhile, watching Korean Drama, watching TV show and msning LOL. Just for awhile each ba. 6) What are you doing now? Doing this silly quiz and watching Korean Drama. 7) Do you miss the person you like if you have one? YAH, why not? Everyone will miss if s/he has for surely. They won't refuse it in their loyal heart. 8) List down your 4 favourite sports? 1) Archery [>.<] 2) Badminton 3) GYM 4) Captain's Ball [Not only 4 but MORE :D FUN!] 9) Have you ever injured yourself during trainings or competition? OF COURSE! Nobody is prefect, YAH? :x 10) Name a friend who starts with B? Brendan? Bryan? Benjamin? 11) Describe in little detail about this person you like? This person? Not that person who starts with B, YAH? Well, if I like, he have captured my heart, making me remember him no matter how busy i am? 12) This is gonna be a silly question, would you die for this person? Hmm, depends on feelings and bond. :x 13) What if you find out this person you like hates you? Well, is this kind of MY love test? Er, I will leave a "hard impact" to him and become friend again? Idk. 14) Is the person you like the first serious crush you had? First crush I had? Idk? 15) Can you live a day without the computer or the psp? Hmm, if I am outside, I can live. 16) Are you a busy person? During the holiday? Sometimes yes. Sometimes Idk. 17) Is there anything you wish to settle quickly or do? Hmm, I want to finish my whole studies and do something which makes hearing people proud of hearing impaired people. Also... Well, shy to say and FULL STOP. :p 18) Name a friend of yours who studies alot? BRENDAN who is my classmate. He is "BOOKWORM", sian. 19) Can you say ILY in more then three languages? Yes but I forgot that words in last another language. =.= So can i say YES? Tag 10 people : 1. everyone 2. everyone 3. everyone 4. everyone 5. everyone 6. everyone 7. everyone 8. everyone 9. everyone 10. everyone Everyone ESPECIALLY my ex-csh readers who visit my blog. :D YOU ARE TAGGED. Let me know once you are done! HEH. |
Them, Themselves & They
aloyius
anthony
benjamin
bryan
chong ding
diyana
ginny
hauen
huiling
ivy lu
lay ling
janice
jian hao
jiayi
jingyu
joeeng
joyce
kim leng
mansura
natalie
nurul
rachel koh
rafiqah haniba
rebecca lim
rui lin
sheryl koh
slipknot
steven
thivya
jaslyn
qijian
victor
weiling
xue hui
yanyu
zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |