|
Me, Myself & I
yukiiWe should cherish those times which we have spent. In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together. Friendship is not for us to take for granted. randoms! |
More than words |
| Let's cherish them! |
More than BLAST Randoms
more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
N level results...
Thursday, December 18, 2008
' N ' Level result is out today?!Everyone must be TOO nervous before they received their results in this afternoon. Before today, some of my friends, who took ' N ' Level , kept telling me and everyone that they would surely either fail or get the lousy score. I kept trying to encourage them not to think this way. Instead, I encouraged them to think POSITIVE. Put their faith on God. One of them didn't believe me. Didn't believe that she would pass it with flying colours. I have no choice so I nagged or "scolded" at her for thinking negatives. In the end, she still refused to believe me when I believed that she would pass for SURELY. So I didn't bother to reply any further. I know that I sounded as if I was angry. I wasn't angry but was disappointed. On that day which is today... I went to somewhere to do my research before I went to BHSS. Well, today was a quite hot day. I was the first person who came to see HI balestierians. Haha. :) They were quite NERVOUS. But they managed to calm themselves down a bit by chatting with one another. I observed it well haha.. As I mentioned the previous paragraph earlier, her face was red when she received her result. She .... PASSED ! What a relief ~ :D She was shut up by supporters including me for talking rubbish negatives. ;x So... As long as you put your atmost faith on Jesus Christ and God while you are trying your best, they will do the rest for you. You can worry but just don't keep saying the negative ones. If you do, Satan will control your mind before Satan can laugh at you for miserable without your knowing. AHH, above is just... My testament which I have learnt so far. :x Anyway GOOD JOB ! CONGRATULATION for passing 'N' Level ! Next is ... 'O' Level which is January 2009. So long sia. x_x ----------- These 2 pictures which i have taken. Am I GREAT photographer? PROFESSION?? LOL! Just kidding. :D AHH. Nice poses but...Stupid pest? What is he doing?? He wants to eat all the girls??! HAH, just kidding ! :) This picture is taken by Stupid Pest, ALOYISIUS. GIRLS' PICTURE.EH DY's CUTE BRO IS A GIRL? :x HEH. You won't see my new style hair ~ wearing cap. :D Who has better skills in taking pictures? Stupid pest or me? AHH don't answer. Don't compare. I was joking ba. Below: Sian. Want to talk to him again lol. Last night I dc. Well he is stressing sia. All I can support is JIAYOU JIAYOU. Shouldn't disturb him at this time. Well, next time when he is free. About the ideas... Will let you know if I have inspiring ideas. AHH. Gonna to sleep. Good night and have a sweet dream! Ciao Ciao Ciao Ciao !!!! |
Them, Themselves & They
aloyius
anthony
benjamin
bryan
chong ding
diyana
ginny
hauen
huiling
ivy lu
lay ling
janice
jian hao
jiayi
jingyu
joeeng
joyce
kim leng
mansura
natalie
nurul
rachel koh
rafiqah haniba
rebecca lim
rui lin
sheryl koh
slipknot
steven
thivya
jaslyn
qijian
victor
weiling
xue hui
yanyu
zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |