|
Me, Myself & I
yukiiWe should cherish those times which we have spent. In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together. Friendship is not for us to take for granted. randoms! |
More than words |
| Let's cherish them! |
More than BLAST Randoms
more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
feeling unwell
Monday, December 15, 2008
Today seems a bad day.I woke up in the mid of afternoon today. While sleeping , I felt half-dead. My stomach is upset. I mean it is not feeling well, kinda. My appetite is spoilt. But still, I had my lunch and dinner. Very little amount. We, humans, need to eat food for energy no matter how sick we are, yeah? Don't decrease your "HP". LOL. Restore your "HP" will make you healthier. :D Firstly, I caught a cold. [a few days ago] Secondly, my stomach is upset. Thirdly, my body is ache. Fourth, my brain is "upset", nearly not working. [Not really] Fifth, my brain is getting some pains. All these... As if I am missing someone right now. crazy me? >.< What will be next for sixth, I wonder? AHH, don't waste our time on wondering or thinking. All you can do is... To pray to God for His Help and Strength! :) If you keep thinking or wondering on your personal things, you are wasting your time. It won't help you. Unless you pray, you won't receive it. *Note that in Mark 11:23-24. :) ---------- Heard that 2 of my friends are sick too. One of them was having high fever that she rested by trying to catch her sleep. Another is not feeling well as he caught a cold. He almost got his high fever. AHH, what happened to today?? Hope they will get well soon by touching God's and Jesus Christ's Strength! GET WELL SOON! ---------- Hmm... I am thinking of updating my blogskin. But not now. Feeling not very good today. I will do it when I am free. AHHH!! My holiday homework, LITERATURE. =.= I completed all except this. But ... I can't find my question papers. I'm tired to search again. Will search tomorrow. ---------- Sian. I feel SO indifferent when I think of my old friend. This seems totally different from what I was thinking of others. How strange. But I wonder if I have vowed yet or not last time? I can't remember. Some of my brain cells are dead, I guess. How can I revive them? By sleeping early regularly? I don't know. --------- Was chatting with my friend last night about my future. It was all about my studies in the future. Polytechnic? Junior College? In order to enter University. I am kinda envious of one of my friends. He has his own wonderful ambition "after knowing more about his father's business", I guess so. How I wish to have my own ambition. Currently, I don't know because I am just afraid for having my wrong decision. All i think to become IT designer since when I was young. I don't know if I should take that course? I don't want to be looked down. I want to make them to proud of me. Proud of deaf people for able to do anything they can just like hearing people. Never look down on them. For some of my ex-teachers, If you say about signing language of mine, what is wrong with sign language? What is wrong with my secondary school and my ex-secondary school? I may feel regret for transferring but there is no time to regret now. My desirable cca from my ex-secondary school... Gone. What a haste decision I made, i guess? I don't know if I made a right decision now? Anyway I am feeling kinda of sick. I think ... Headache but it was a slight only. I will rest. Checked my temperature already. It's more than 37.5 degree. Plus 1 or 2 degree to add. Not so serious sick. :) I should go sleep. Good nights! Take care of your health. Don't force yourself or your "HP" will be lower in the future. In that way, you can't do in the future. Ah, sorry. I talked crap as if I am nurse LOL. :x Ciao!! |
Them, Themselves & They
aloyius
anthony
benjamin
bryan
chong ding
diyana
ginny
hauen
huiling
ivy lu
lay ling
janice
jian hao
jiayi
jingyu
joeeng
joyce
kim leng
mansura
natalie
nurul
rachel koh
rafiqah haniba
rebecca lim
rui lin
sheryl koh
slipknot
steven
thivya
jaslyn
qijian
victor
weiling
xue hui
yanyu
zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |