Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
20 Dec
Saturday, December 20, 2008
AH.

I met my sweet girls, Victor and Erni in about 5 minutes late. :x
We had our meeting on about the future even though Ivy, Mansura and XueHui were not there.
It seems we will be more busier next year but these activities might be fun. To improve our bonds. :)

I told them... In 5 years' time or in 10 years' time, we may aboard the studies in oversea if necessary. Well, depends on our dream which we should persuade.
To be honest, I don't have my own dream right now. Most of us have their own dreams. Youths should start thinking on the types of dream they want to be,yeah? Make all the people proud of you. :)

The problem lies with the hearing people in Singapore and most of the countries. Why can't they give a chance or two for HI people? Everyone is equal 'cause we are all same humans. Give them some time , won't they?

Oops. I'm so sorry for being frank with this. Forgive me.
But do you mind if you can give me your opinions about that above? :x Any comments or opinions or chit chat or whatever! ._.

AH, I'm bored with this blogskin. I'll update my blogskin next year. :x So I need to bear with this.

Thanks to those girls who went out with me ~
Specially those girls : Sorry for waiting for me to choose the suitable design of small bag! In the end you waited nothing but wasted time. Joyce persuaded me to buy till I finally refused completely. :x Sorry for wasting your energy!

EH. I'll be occupied the rest of these days. =.=

Merry Christmas in advance ~ ♥

Ciao!



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.