|
Me, Myself & I
yukiiWe should cherish those times which we have spent. In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together. Friendship is not for us to take for granted. randoms! |
More than words |
| Let's cherish them! |
More than BLAST Randoms
more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
a day about 3rd Nov
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Now is 1.15am and yet, I am still not sleeping.Well, last 2 days ago, I supposed to put my alarm at 7am but instead, I put it at 00.00 which is 12am unconsciously. I was sleepy! I fell asleep after playing with the rubik cube while waiting for my hair to dry. (=.+) Thanks to my grandma,I woke up at 7.30am otherwise I would wake up at either 8am or later$. Actually I have CCA at 8.30am, gosh. So I had 30 minutes remaining left. At first I was relaxed. Slowly when I realized about the time, I was rushing. I had my milo only and went to school straight away. I even didn't eat my breakfast at all but being tolerated. I was so beat! That time, I was not hungry yet but tired. After we rehearsed at school,we went to Bemindeer Primary School to perform for the children and teachers. I hardly don't know the purpose of performing for them but I just wanted to finish my job quickly. During my journey to that primary school,I was bored. Good thing, my friends messaged me about Christmas Party. But it was a short converstation only. I remembered I sms A about the shirts in the morning. But now, I don't really understand. B sms to C about the shirts when the shirts are youth shirts but why did the C need to know? C had to pass the message to A. So A informed me 2 days ago. If you don't understand it,it is ok but it is not important. I just blabbered it to myself. But there is a problem. After CCA, 3 of them confused me. REALLY confusing me that I wasted a lot of stupid messages when initally,I was hoping to have lunch with them after CCA. In the end, I was waiting for their reply for so long that I was already starving to death for almost. I waited and waited at the staircase for nothing till I was informed that they couldn't make it. AH, nevermind I don't want to make it obvious and talk about it any more. Why am I talking about myself when others like you don't talk about yourselves but the things such as poems, frustration, about God and things so on. I better shut myself off and don't talk a lot. It seems that some of friends still think me of old self and more, including my sister. Or I will say "most of them" or "ALL"? Even though they are not so close to me and didn't see my sides yet,they are the same as them but more. Take Erika as example. Erm, nothing. Now, don't pray for me anymore. It is not Satan who is controlling my mind. Not negatives thoughts. You can do whatever you want. It is because you are rich. I mean you have more money than me. Ok, you are rich. I am poor. Poor student like me. Keep buying for me, you tempt me. By now, i should be starving for every day. Don't pity me. I don't need your empathise if you are. I don't deserve all these. What am I to you? Ok, maybe I am mental. Satisfied? You ****. Yeah I am spoilt brat. Don't comfort me. And is my blog so entertaining you? Hah, why? Are you so happy to see me in this state? If you are not, thank you. I have enough about this. I shall not say anything any further. Erm, new pain more after the previous pain had decreased to none. =.= Why why? How come you know about friend's current problems when I didn't mention but prayed earlier only? I thought it is kind of secret/low profile but it is not. Very well, I guess friend told you after you asked friend. So it is not my business, is it? YOU always keep asking questions so you can have all these. So fortunate of you. Now,what am i to friend if that matter? **** ***!! ARGH. You, became cold blooded like that? I tolerated because I know you are stressed/tense over exams but you claimed you are not. Till now, I can't take it. You don't know yourself well. Ah, whatever. Sorry. Now you think Satan is controlling my mind? I think negative thoughts? NO. I repeat it. Ahh, nevermind. It is not so important. 2.11am |
Them, Themselves & They
aloyius
anthony
benjamin
bryan
chong ding
diyana
ginny
hauen
huiling
ivy lu
lay ling
janice
jian hao
jiayi
jingyu
joeeng
joyce
kim leng
mansura
natalie
nurul
rachel koh
rafiqah haniba
rebecca lim
rui lin
sheryl koh
slipknot
steven
thivya
jaslyn
qijian
victor
weiling
xue hui
yanyu
zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |