Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
8 Nov
Saturday, November 8, 2008
I was tagged by Char, Joyceee and Monkey.
I think it is first time for me to do quiz now. In the past,I didn't bother to do it lol.
Quiz:

FOUR NAMES YOU GO BY.
1. Yuki
2. Yew Kim
3.
Kim [a few friends and teachers call/write that name sometimes lol!]
4. _____ [secret name ;x]

FOUR SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD.
1. Yuki
2. YK
3. Yew Kim
4. hey [random name. u too!]

FOUR PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF.
1. Eyes
2. Nose
3. Cheeks
4. Skin/Hands? [ o.0 ]

FOUR PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF.
1. Fats in my whole body [LOL]
2. Moles [=.=]
3. Dry skin
4. Hot-tempered [Sometimes lor. It leads me to misunderstand most of the time]

FOUR PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE.
1. Chinese [I learnt a bit]
2. Mathematics [I am not sure but they are just good at it esp. my sister]
3. Beauty [Not so much. Unlike actresses lol!]
4. Hot-tempered [not really but my father is]

FOUR THINGS THAT SCARE YOU.
1. Small insects + pests [sometimes or i can say it depends]
2. People with hot-tempered [If everyday. Take Mr Kiew as an example when I was P5&6.]
3. ?
4. ?

FOUR OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS.
1. Handphone
2. Wallet
3. Comb and clips [LOL]
4. Water

FOUR THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW.
1. Spectacles
2. Pyjamas [Not long sleeves but strips + short not long. Why? Very hot today. LOL]
3. Spectacles
4. Clip

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTES.
1. D-Gen [^^]Y
2. ? [Why must I admire/worship to those bands or artistes? I am fan of none but God and Jesus Christ, heh]
3. ?
4. ?

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (RIGHT NOW).
1. ? [I have no time to listen to the songs. I have a few songs which I like but I forgot their titles =.=]
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

TWO TRUTHS AND TWO LIES, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.
1. I hate my stupid attitudes . (Truth)
2. I hate my sister to the core. (Lie)
3. I don't know what I want. (Truth)
4. I have 5 boyfriends. (Lie)

FOUR PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU.
1. Eyes?
2. Hair?
3. Thoughts?
4. Types of heart?
[Well,depends if he can make me fell in love with him. =x]

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES.
1. Sports
2. Exercise
3. Surfing the net
4. Going out with friends

FOUR THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW. [Right now? It is super late now - 11.40pm =x]
1. E-X-E-R-C-I-S-E [aiming to lose weight IMMEDIATELY]
2. S-T-U-D-Y [Most important is to finish ALL my holiday hw. =.=]
3. R-E-A-D_L-I-T_B-O-O-K [latest year for lit book: Sing to the Dawn! I don't have it but old year]
4. E-A-T_G-R-A-P-E-S_O-R_F-R-U-I-T-S

FOUR CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED. [Hmm? 0.o]
1. ________ [I forgot what I want to be. I thought of that initally. STM me.]
2.
IT Designer
3. MHI volunteer
4. Helper

FOUR PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION.
1. Japan
2. Korean
3. Australia
4. U.S.A
[Different countries, I also want to go!]

FOUR NAMES YOU LIKE.
1. Yuki
2. Rikku
3. chan [for someone only who usually calls me. ;x]
4. _______ [a secret name ;x]

FOUR THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE. [Must I say? I will say simple words instead]
1. Achieve my dreams
2. Clear the misunderstanding things away
3. Achieve my aims
4. Become well-known person?

FOUR WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL.
1. I have longer hair than the male usual hair style.
2. I wear female style clothes.
3. My characters [most of you too. obvious]
4. I can wear skirt. ;x [I don't wear it often but uniform]

FOUR WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY.
1. When I am lazy
2. I act [Why not?]
3. Being rough [depends]
4. ??

TEN PEOPLE YOU ARE TAGGING TO DO THIS QUIZ.
1. Joe Eng
2. Anthony
3. Yanyu
4. Nurul
5. Ginny
6. Chong Ding
7. Hau En
8. Lay Ling
9. Rachel
10. For those people who didn't do this quiz.

PS:
All are not ranked according to all of them i like to. FAIR & SQUARE yeaH!

----------

Hmm,this morning I went to CSH band. Naughty children till the teachers came. They became obedience. o.0 Lol.

Swimming carnival. Hmm. Great day lol even though I was sweating too much in that morning. Kept trying to make myself cooling. A funny part is... Jun Cong counted before Mrs Ang pushed Mr Kiew into the pool with her strong finger after the teacher
event. WHOA. Super strong woman! LOL heh. :D Atfer that,went for meeting and had tuition.


Hmm... Nothing much to post. It is late now. Gotta to go~!
Goodnights.
12.46am



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.