|
Me, Myself & I
yukiiWe should cherish those times which we have spent. In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together. Friendship is not for us to take for granted. randoms! |
More than words |
| Let's cherish them! |
More than BLAST Randoms
more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
sleepy day ...
Sunday, October 12, 2008
It seems today is a quiet day ...Anyway, I missed Sunday Service this morning because I woke up late. AHH !! Well, it is ok. I was getting nearly angry for myself because I could not wake up. My alarm went off after I snoozed it. WEIRD. I almost wanted to vent out my frustration on cHar. Suddenly, I realized that Satan was trying to make me fed up. So I tried to calm myself down. " Oh Satan huh? That was what I have thought. ( These sentences are not exactly what I have thought actually.)Is it you, Satan? Trying to push me further into the darkness where I left my path to search for lightness? NO! I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN! I am against you... Not siding with you... Waiting for good opportunties to deceive me? I WILL NOT BE DECEIVED! I must always remember the God's Words so it can free me (only?). Oh Satan, why can't you be disappeared forever? You won't be able to win this battle! " By then, I was cooling down and felt much better. I guess I have won one of these battleminds. So I guess I should say .... : HORRAY! Won twice, didn't I? I don't know but feel wanting to say... Hallalulei! - Praise to God ! :D Sorry if I sounded weirdly. It was because I was inspired by the songs from the Wesley Church which was having Awareness. Heh. Hopefully, cHar won't be upset about my anger msg. Sorry for doing that! After that, I went out for haircut. EEK. Weird hairsyle. >.< I better tie my hair whenever I meet outside. Or I can wear a cap. :x AHHH!! I have to go back to scary school! Or should I say Monster School? Serious I don't know... Not because of teachers nor principal. Because of my classmates... Because of some of HI school mates... I really scared of them... All I can do is to chat a bit and being mute. Play a bit and help too... Worst of all is .... : EXAMINATION SCRIPTS WILL BE GIVEN OUT, FOR US TO CHECK. AFTER THREE-DAYS, THE MARKS WILL NOT BE ADMENDED. REALLY SCARED TO SEE MY MARKS....! OH LORD, PLEASE PLEASE LET ME PASS ALL..! PLEEAASEEEE! Well, no point of worrying too much now. It won't bring my poor grades to good grades, right? All I can do is to accept the reality... Fail, nevermind. Just work harder and don't give up but ... NYK, you can't possibily go NA! Don't waste ANOTHER one year or your school will be torturing you! Alright, I must be strong a bit at least. Today is a sleepy day because most of people are offline. My jiejie is napping and I feel kind of sleepy. So quiet... LOL. Finally, my aunt's family is here. Nice food i can smell. heh. Gotta to go! Take care. Have a blessed week ahead! yewkim |
Them, Themselves & They
aloyius
anthony
benjamin
bryan
chong ding
diyana
ginny
hauen
huiling
ivy lu
lay ling
janice
jian hao
jiayi
jingyu
joeeng
joyce
kim leng
mansura
natalie
nurul
rachel koh
rafiqah haniba
rebecca lim
rui lin
sheryl koh
slipknot
steven
thivya
jaslyn
qijian
victor
weiling
xue hui
yanyu
zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |