Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
sigh
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Haiz, sorry for those certain people who are worrying about me.

I got mad after recalling all those bad backflashes. Sorry... *bow*
I just simply kept saying that I am tired of doing things for others.
Now, not feeling much better but I hope you give me some time to feel much better.
Thanks for your concern. :)
I know most of people are not noticing me yet.
But of course there are still remaining people.
No matter how many it is.
I guess I am unfortunate and emo girl
who has been thinking too much
and afraid of facing the reality, I guess so.
I don't know. REALLY.

I saw a quote from artist student of my school.
It said,
"Whatever you are shown, it is reality. Whatever you are thinking, it is illustration"
Nono, I think it is wrong sentence.
Very well, this friday, I will check again since I got extra CCA.
Hmmmm....
I MUST learn how to control my emotions. My thoughts.
Erm, tired. Don't know.
Cause I don't know what I want.
I am not joking.
Serious.

Hmmmmm,
blank mind.

*speechless*


*speechless*


*speechless*


*speechless*
What the heck am I doing?
XP
Alright, I am going to meet my friends to check something later.
Well, take care !
(^^)


Hmm...?
I copied it from D-Gen blog as it was done by me!

Dear Almighty Father in Heaven,

We pray for Hau En and Joe Eng who are taking 'O' level tomorrow. Do guide them with your Wisdoms, Grace and Love so that they can do well with their peace hearts. Do help them as well to remember what they have learnt so far from the lessons in school. Relieve their stresses, worries and tenses.
We pray for Diyana who is retaking exams with your Wisdoms , Grace and Love. Relieve her stress and worry so that she can do well with her peace heart. Teach her with your Words so that she can think more positive.
We also pray for Lily who is busy recently. Relieve her tireness, stresses and worries. Give her your strength.

We also pray for some of our tasks to be done as soon as possible.
We hope you will bless and give your Strength to everyone and myself, including D-gen and others co.

We thank you for your Wisdoms, Graces, Love, Bless, Strength and Mercy !

In the name of Jesus Christ,
AMEN !!

6.36pm



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.