Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Ignity Team Meeting + Joyce's late beloved grandpa's wake
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Sigh... Oops, I should not sigh often otherwise I would be sounded like aunt or old woman!
Well, I have still many things to say but not now because it is late now.

I feel miserable.
Really miserable...!
I feel wanting to SCREEAMM!!
I don't think it does work well.
Why do I say that?

Last night, I left Joyce's late grandpa's wake with my friends.

My friend asked me if I were going to have a dinner with them.
I declined and didn't explain because she didn't ask me.
She just simply ignored me after asking me.
When Joyce said she stopped one of the areas to wave us go,
I wanted to say "Byebye" and wave at her.
She simply ignored me but waving at others.
I felt upset.
Really sort of miserable.
I don't know.

But fortunately, Pauline was "comforting"me by chatting with me.
She also joked with me. Thanks Pauline!
Then, we split into different directions.
I went home alone even through Yanyu lived somewhere near my house.
I guess I should not force her. She is not my shadow or something like that, yeah?
Silly me, right?
Yeah yah yes!
I didn't show them my small negative emotions since we went to Khabit MRT station.
Otherwise...
I don't know...!

All I know is...
Satan was trying to make me feel more negative emotions
but I won it in the part of my battlemind!
Horray!

While on the way to my home with my own foot,
my miserable was roaring ...!
ROAR! BONK!
So I took 2 pictures...



Suddenly, I felt wanting to scream.
So I looked around.
Nobody is near at somewhere of my area.
1.....
2....
3...
*Scream*
Ah, I smirked after that. I felt it was fun but ...
Still miserable.
So before I reached home,
I repeated what I did for first.
Repeated.
Repeated.
Whoa, I screamed 4 times!
FUN but still ...
I don't understand.

Then, finally, I reached home. LOL.

Anyway, after having my presence in Wesley Church for Awareness on ytd afternoon,
I hid whenever I saw the adults sometimes.
Don't know. lol.
After singing while song signing,
I felt much better.
I learnt a lot. Actually, it was similar to what the 'Battlemind of the Mind' book has stated.
Anyway, I understood mostly.
That's good. Isn't it come across to your mind when you are trying to say?
XD
I feel wanting to go Sunday Service this morning.
So, I guess I will go.
Hopefully I can wake up lol !

Ok gotta to go. Good morning ! Sayonnara!



Dear Mightly Father,

Thank you for everything you have done some parts for Joyce, her family and relatives. I am really glad to see them at least.
I pray for your help to handle Ginny's problems.
I pray that you can give Ginny the wisdom and strength so that she would not be so extremely upset and not giving up on her problems yet.
I pray for JieJie, Jolene, Chong Ding and those students who are taking 'O' level for this year to do examination well with their peace hearts. Do give them your wisdoms and strengths.
I pray for Pao Ru to be strong and healthy while experiencing her pregnancy. Do give them your strengths.
I pray for cHar to feel better since she has been no mood because of her problems. Do guide her while she is soul searching.

I thank you for your wisdom, strength , mercy and kindness !

In the name of Jesus Christ,
AMEN!



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.