Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
sigh..
Friday, October 10, 2008
*speechless* Today is not my day, serious. Even though the End of Year Examination was over.

Firstly, last night I was insulted by my friend. Maybe it is due to tiredness of either my friend or me. I know I should not be just angry over it. It was just actually a small matter, right? Perhaps I was offended that I was fed up unconsciencously, I guess. Silly me, right? No longer I could keep frustrating over the small matter, I didn't bother. So I wasn't angry but just disappointed only. At least, it is much better. (:


Back to the topic relating about today. This morning, I received a shocked message from my friend... Her late beloved grandpa had just passed away. I was speechless. I really felt wanting to comfort her but I could not. Because I know that she won't believe me for changing my attitudes towards her.
Actually, I realized my mistakes and wanted to make up things for her long ago. However, all I get from her was ... Well, it was my fault since I was trouble-maker in the past anyway. Really... Arg, I don't know ! I guess I regretted for my action. I was really very silly. I read the 2 books just now and was pondering slowly. Yeah, all I did was sinful. Satan was elated for my stupid action in secretly. I was fooled. So I asked two of my friends for advices through the net. Sometimes I was convinced by them. Well, I don't know lol. Oh well, I don't wish to talk any further about it today. I will continue to say these next time.

Back to the topic again, I felt I was sort of insulted by my sister. I didn't want to vent my frustration as it was a small matter anyway. Then later, I received message from my friend. I was insulted again! So all these three matters destroyed my mood. So I was not in mood. Yep, upset. But I persuaded myself to meet my friend whom messaged me, at Redhill MRT station. Met her at about 11.30am. Just nice timing when I reached there. We went to Someset and decided to walk all the way to Orchard. In the meantime, we were chatting and discussing about a surprise which is meant for our friend.
Oh, oh. I should not reveal this secret. Well, take it as a hint. Heh.
All the way we walked so far, we realized we were lost our way. We couldn't find Far East Plaza. We went to opposite side where there is a nearby bus stop there. We were skimming through the Bus Service Map. (Do you know what I mean?) We took 27 (or which bus? I forgot LOL) bus to Tang Plaza. We just realized that the FEP was actually 90 degree right where we walked straight away from Someset. Oh oh, muddled-heads. We entered to FEP. At initial, we wanted to see Ms Pearl Pwee but we went to wrong place so we just shopped at FEP first before visiting Ms Pearl Pwee. We tried to look for 77th Street but we walked a big round. (=.=) We tried to wear all those different kind of caps. So nice caps! But not all lol. After that, we ate pepper and chilli crispy chickens. SO HOT AND FRAGRANT! I mean nice smell lol. It was really hot but I just kept eating till no more. YUMMY! My teeth were so hot liao when my lips touched. Disbelievable lol! I felt wanting to eat some more but I managed to restrict myself from eating too much chicken. Then we shopped and decided to go Plaza Singapura. We had forgotten to visit Ms Pearl Pwee. (=.=)

In PS, She bought 2 posters of FF7, a Cloud's badge necklace and ... What is the last thing she bought? Oh ya, she bought a round cap. We went to MHI tuition room. We were chatting for a while till I asked her to give me some time to be alone. She agreed and told me she would take a walk at the Fort Canning Park. We agreed. Then, another friend asked me to let my little friend to know ... Erm, how should I put? So I informed her that I'ld like to talk with another friend. Be honest, right? After all these ... Sigh, my mind was not clear. Didn't know what i was actually wanted.

After all these, I went home and watched Ch8 show at 7pm.
Now, I want to watch Ch8 at 9pm - CrimeBusters X2 !!
Interesting and NICE SHOW!
It is time now. Gotta to go! Will share with you again ~


Dear HeavenlyFather,

I pray for your comfort to Joyce since I cannot do it to her.
I pray for your strength to look after Joyce's late beloved grandpa's wake and it might not be messy as Joyce said earlier.
I pray for her late grandpa to rest in peace without worries.
I pray for him to go to the heaven so that he can accompany you while looking after Neo's family and relatives without worries.
I pray for Joyce, her family and relatives to feel much better, not feeling extremely grief anymore. Do let them know that her late beloved grandpa would not rest in peace if they continue to grief. [I'm sure he don't want to see them grieving too much for him. Sorry to say these. Convince them that grieving won't help to bring him back.]
I pray for our surprise planning to go smooth next week.
I pray for myself to able to have a soul searching properly and in peace after this week. Hope it won't not affect my friendships with others.
I apology for saying nasty things just now.

Thank you for your graces, kindness, love and patience!

In the name of Jesus Christ,
AMEN !



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.