|
Me, Myself & I
yukiiWe should cherish those times which we have spent. In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together. Friendship is not for us to take for granted. randoms! |
More than words |
| Let's cherish them! |
More than BLAST Randoms
more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
scary dream + miserable
Saturday, October 18, 2008
I overslept today. Fortunately,I don't have school today as it is Promotion Day. Phew. Anyway I dreamt... It was a scary dream. Really scary at first! I hope it won't come true in the case. Then it was much better.I dreamt... I can't remember how it started. Parts from my dream: I had eyes problems after being knocked or what? When I met my friends at MHI room (the place was not the exactly same), my vision was not clear and sometimes I saw stars. So I rubbed my eyes and took a look again. I saw a flash from my friends' face whenever I see. I looked around so a lot of flashes at me. I was almost blinded. Then I can't remember what was next after that. My female friend, (smiliar to Joyce's face?) and I were playful even though I couldn't see well. We ran around MHI and outside MHI. The place was completely different. It was pretty spacious. Bigger than the current MHI now. ;x Then... When we were in MHI, our friends entered MHI room and did something else I can't remember again. :( Later, there was a handsome boy ( or was it muscular? Nono, I think handsome?? Can't remember ) whom I met him. We went out together. I don't know what had happened to my friend. We went to somewhere. Sorry I also can't remember. Then his teacher (?? don't know who) brought me and him to the shop where we supposed to go for oral exams. I had it already so it was handsome boy's turn. I waited for him outside and when he came out, we left. Then what happened to next? I forgot. LOL! Sorry for being STM!! I woke up by then. Actually I woke up at 7am by the alarm and tried to wake my sister up. She couldn't as she was kinda sick. So I decided to sleep for a while so I would wake her up again as I was sleepy. Then I didn't realize that I slept for about 1-2 hours! I woke up with empty mind. I went back to sleep again and woke up at about 1pm lol! Anyway it was scary if I had eyes problems and was almost became blinded. Besides, I supposed to meet my friend at MHI at 2.30pm but I changed my time appointment with her to about 3.30pm to 4pm. I reached there at 4pm. Phew. We talked it out about the problems we had. After that we relieved and felt much better. Then we decided to accompany Anthony since he was alone and bored. Then I asked him for help - RUBIK'S CUBE! Heh. Actually my purpose to ask him earlier to bring his along was to ask him for help. LOL! Managed to solve but there are steps which he helped to solve. So I don't know how to solve one of the steps. (=.=) I watched Naruto shows from Anthony's laptop while he was busy handling with his work. My friend left since her parents were waiting for her at downstair. Then when he done with his work, he came back and watched it with me. In a short period, Joyceee and Yuffie came and informed us that they were going to Plaza Singapura for their dinner. Anthony asked them to go first while in my mind, "Why not together?" It was too late but it was okay. I lazy to ask them lor. Sometimes, envious urged me. ROOAARS! I was pondering. Joyce told me and my friend to postpone from today to next wed to have a talk together. I thought she was busy. Then, I found out she was actually with Yuffie. Hanging with her. I was pondering, "She postponed today to next wednesday just because she was hanging out with Yuffie at MHI and Plaza Singapura? It seems she was not sincere to hope solving problems with me and my friends. I cannot jump to conclusion yet but it is busybody for me to know. I am hoping that I am wrong but I don't think of any possible reasons for postponing. Oh man, why am I trying to say? Anyway I heard Yuffie got her part-time job. Congratulation. Thats good but she ended it for a few hours? Weird. I hope she was not lying to me." Actually all these were not exact what I had thought. Since they left and when the laptop was flat, we stopped watching and went to Plaza Singapura too. We wanted to go Mos Burger but it was full . So we decided to go John Long Silver and had our dinner there while playing with the Rubik's Cubes. It was FUN! FUN FUN to play. Anthony was teaching me since I forgot some steps to solve. :p After that, we went to famous Taiwan food stall ( I forgot what is it called) to buy 2 bags of Crispy Chicken. Mmmm, it tasted different from FEP which I ate it before. But I prefer FEP Crispy Chicken. Heh. Then we went back to MHI. I was surfing the net while eating. At first, it was not so hot. Soon, it was... It was ... SO HOT. Wanna to burn my tongue liao. I gave the remaining Crispy Chicken to Hauen. At first she said it was spicy. Then later,she kept eating it. LOL?? I asked her if she had not eaten. She said she had it at home but at MHI, she was hungry so I gave it to her lor. :) Surf surf surf the net .... Then I went home with miserable after seeing the things from both of my friends same thing. Really envious and miserable. MISERABLE LIAO since all their actions so I didn't talk much to them. I know they dislike me but befriend with me, I guess so. Isn't it better for me to shut out, is it? One of them seemed different from last time we used to be together.. Oh whatever. WTheck. I don't know why I feel envious and miserable...! ROOARS BONK! Satan, why are you making me feel so MISERABLE? WTF on you, Satan. I really don't understand... Perhaps I am mad. Crazy. Nuts. All it was caused by you,Satan! I acted differently towards all my friends since we didn't meet for so long as if we met for first time. What happen to me? What happen to me?! What the heck happen to me?!?! I H A T E Y O U , NYK.. Miserable? Envious? Cool your head yourself, NYK!!! ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! BOOOOONNNKK!!! Dear Mightly Father, I am sorry for saying nasty. I pray for Joyceee not to feel stressed, no mood. Teach her with Your Word to free her from suffering. I pray for everyone to feel unstressed. I pray for my sister and everyone to do well for next 'O' Level subject. I pray for myself to be freed from being miserable. Guide me with your mercy and wisdom. I thank you for your mercy, wisdom, Your Word, strengths and understanding. In the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!! Joyce, I don't know how I can help you but I also did badly for EOY. I studied like madly and yet I did it badly. My results were not good but I managed to pass in overall from all 4 examinations. Now, no point on grieving and no mood over your results. It won't help you to change the results. At least, cheer up but today I didn't see you was no mood anyway. That's good. (If Joyce didn't read this,it is ok.) yewkim |
Them, Themselves & They
aloyius
anthony
benjamin
bryan
chong ding
diyana
ginny
hauen
huiling
ivy lu
lay ling
janice
jian hao
jiayi
jingyu
joeeng
joyce
kim leng
mansura
natalie
nurul
rachel koh
rafiqah haniba
rebecca lim
rui lin
sheryl koh
slipknot
steven
thivya
jaslyn
qijian
victor
weiling
xue hui
yanyu
zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |