Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
late ...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I feel wanting to give up.
Give up for everything.
I don't know.
Can someone help me?
I don't know...
Who knows.
Only God can help me, right?
But ...
Nothing.
I shall pray to God.

Hmm, I feel kinda of disappointed. I don't know why do I have to do it. I feel so tense. I feel so messy. I feel awful. Thanks to my tutor, Juliana. She confronted and advised me through
sms. :)
Thanks to Joyce for confronting me too. :) Thanks to Xue Hui for some versus. :)

Anyway...

What the heck happen to me?!!

I don't even know myself well. Crap.
What happen to my life?
I can't remember when it is all started. I think after last Sunday.
Firstly, I cannot play DJmax 2 well. I just kept increasing the volume of how fast. I also even chose the difficult ones. In the end, I lost many times. It is unusual. Last time, I don't think i did all but was calm and won a lot. (=.=)
Secondly, I have been slacking. I feel not liking to do anything such as house chores, spring cleaning, etc.
Thirdly, after I switched off the bathroom light. I was told to take thing from there so I switched on. Unexpectedly, the bathroom bulb has fused like that. NO LIGHT out. OOHH MYY GOD, what have I done wrong?

I simply don't understand myself well. Oh sian, can someone tell me please?!

Hmph,
how I wish I am not existing to this world.
I am good-for-nothing.
I am stupid.
I am silly.
I am foolish.
I am so naive.
I am mad.
I ought to shut ALL my mouth and hands off so I wont say anything to those people.

I must be crazy.

Hmm. Very well, I shall go sleep. I feel sleepy now. I am hoping to erase all my memories. Fade away. But ... I owe a few of good friends a lot. One of them has done a lot of things for me and yet the return from me is negative; angry. Oh , Oh , I am naughty girl. So cruel, am I?
ARGGHHHH!!!! I WANT TO SOLVE THEM ALL!!!!
But... S/he is not bothering to reply me and etc. Oh whatever. S/he always change her/his attitudes towards me when her/his important person is around. Oh MAN - **** ***. I don't want to bother her/him anymore.
I am nuts, sorry. Ignore what have I been talking. These are NONSENSE.
Do forgive me. So i think I should not erase all my memories yet. Hmm..
Let me sleep.

Take care.
Good morning!
1.15am

Editted at 5.25pm

Hmm, I feel much better. Thanks to Joyce's messages and everyone concerns! :)
I am sorry for making you worry.
I shall try to think more positive.
However ....


THE


WEATHER


IS


SUPER


HOT


!!!!!


ROOOAAARRRSSS!!!!!!!




Global warming?
Global WARMING??!
Oh please... It seems we are not careful now. Oh SIAN.


Hmm, I am so glad now. My class and I are now much better. :)
How do I know? Had a small talk with my classmate. She even gave me a class blog.
But ... What a pity. A few of my classmates are transferred to another class next year. And one or two of classmates are transferred to another school next year. :(

Alright, gotta to go. :)
Don't worry too much about me, yeah!

5.44pm




Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.