Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
hmm...
Monday, October 20, 2008
o.0? I am Cat not Dog? lol~

You Are a Cat



You are very independent and reclusive. No one really understands you, and you like it that way!

You are quite clever and ingenious. You can get yourself out of any sticky situation.



You are confident and cool tempered. You know you have many advantages and resources to draw from.

No matter what life throws at you, things always seem to work out your way.




Umm,I read the comments and blogs.
Well, hmmm...
Wind, I see. How was it then?
Andros, pity you? Anyway thanks for your treats!! :)
Joyceee, nah. It is all what I wanted to do. Umm, I don't know how to say. Very well, just ... Umm,I am not thinking well now.
Char, relax hor. I just wanted to post it in my blog. Don't need to repeat.


I am drinking Ginger Beer, hoho.. While having converstation with friends.

URG, I need to cool myself... Oh well, cool my head. :)

Whoa, so many people chatting with me. It has been long time since I had some people to chat with me. :D THANKS TO THEM for reviving the old good times... Haha.. I didn't expect someone to talk nicely to me even though she was angry with me last time. 0.o I thought she is always angry with me. Now, that is good. She commented about my blog that it was entertainment. LOL. That is good that s/he understands it now and is no longer angry with me. GLAD. :D


Hmm. This thursday is OFFICIALLY last day of school for this year. HORRAY but waiting now. :) Alright, need to stop here.


4 of my friends including myself prayed for my sister through msn (I will put the numbers according to our ages; descending) :

1st said:
let's keep silence for a while
dear father in heaven, thank you for gathering 4 of us togehter to pray for joe eng
we wanna thank you for bringing joe eng thru to sec 4
as her O levels start, we wanna pray for peace and we ask that You take away her anxiety so that she can recall what she had learned
3rd said - ME:
*learnt
2nd said:
haha bad eng :X
1st said:
oops *learnt
we want to pray especially for her English papers tmr
she may not have enough confidence, but we pray for your grace to be upon her so that she can perform to the best of her ability
build up this confidence through trusting You
we commit her English examinations into your hands
In Jesus name,
1st said:
Amen
4th said:
amen
2nd said:
Amen
3rd said - ME:
AMEN !!!!!!!!



Fun ~ Cheers. :) I hope we can stay this fun time together forever. Of course others can also be part of us. :D

Alright! Nothing much to post for today. Now.....

Dear Almightly Father,
I thank you for everything about today!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I pray for my sister to have your wisdoms, graces and strength to do well especially for 'O' level English Paper tomorrow.
I pray for everyone to enjoy themself whenever they do, wherever they go ...!

I thank you for your graces and love!

In the name of Jesus Christ,
AMEN.


7.13pm



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.