Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
cube has been solved!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!

I think I feel much better now. So don't worry about me too much. Thanks for your concern! ;)
<33 to certain friends who showed me their concerns!! Heh.
Anyway, I managed to solve the 3x3 Rubik's cube myself. (: I want to learn how to solve 2x2 , 4x4, 5x5 cubes and more!! But I need to practice to solve 3x3 cube within a shortest time. :x Perhaps my IQ is quite high? LOL, just kidding.

Thanks Juliana! She sent me a message last 3 days ago. "... Sometimes it's difficult doing the right thing. THe world may laugh and make things harder for us. But we don't live a life to please man. What's most important is God smiles at our actions. When our action pleases God, he will make the way right for us."

Thanks Victor! He sent me a message yesterday morning and this morning. "And without faith, it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek Him." and "Keep the commands of the Lord your God. Do whatis right and good in the Lord's sight, so that i may go well with you and you may go in and take what He promised to give you. Be careful that you do not forget the Lord." - Deuteronomy 6:12


Yesterday was a quite fun especially Andros. I kept playing with him by verballing. Sian, he bullied girl like me. No la, we bullied each other especially I was teasing at him. In the end, I called him "stupid pest" while he called me "naughty brat". :x We were just playful, cheering ourselves up.
Credit to Joyceee and Ant for keeping quiet while laughing with me for awhile.


Hm. I was convinced by someone that night. Sorry to those people if I didnt reply asap. Alright alright, I am tired of giving up for everything. Plus another person who sent me an encouragement msg last 2 days ago. PLUS certain people who showed me their concerned. So in addition of all, I am CONVINCED enough by them! :D
I am grateful to them...


Hmm, went CCA this morning. Well, nothing to do but did my job just for a while only. Still, I have to go performance just for it? Hmm, I have to perserve no matter how big or small is my role. But it is a bit boring but had a nice laugh when my members made some mistakes or tried to be funny. Oh ya, this morning... I dreamt... I dreamt about one of my CCA member who was involved in my dreaming. (=.=) Of course other people were involved so don't think we were only one whom I dreamt of. But it is kinda unusual, I guess so. I have clean forgotten what we all have done in my dream. Not clear (or vague?) enough.


Sigh. I just took an afternoon nap the moment I reached home from CCA and after I played Bubble Ball in PSP with a loud sound. Listening to that sound made me fell asleep, LOL.

Hmm, oh yes! Like I said earlier about the quote. Sorry it was a mistake. The actual quote was "What I have shown you is reality. What you remember,that is illusion". Nice. The artist student from my school who wrote it is written by Juliana Kwok. Her theme was Rob Gonsalves. Hmm? So I guess...
I want to tell you what it inspires me.
" What you have been revealed, that is reality. What you have been recalled, that is illusion. Now the most important is, how much you have put your faith on Jesus Christ, God will reward you well in the ripe time. "
XD I don't know how I can put it so I hope you don't mind me for saying it. Heh.


Hmm, nothing much to say.
I hope you have a great wonderful blessed weekend ahead! Enjoy yourselves as much you can, my dear friends! I gotta to stop slacking too much starting from tomorrow or after this week. Why? I can't simply wasting my time of my youth freedom just like that. Must use the precious time to do things what you want do. As for me, I am going to study and practice things hard like HELL HEAVEN! XD But don't let me promise it,lol. Joyce,join me if you want. :x


Alright. I shall stop here.


Dear Almightly Father,
I apologise for letting Satan to conquer my battleminds. I ask for your forgiveness.
I pray for my sister, Hau En and CD to do well for their 'O' level. Ease their worries and put a peace in their hearts.
I pray for Diyana who is preparing for retaking exams. Ease her worries as the days go.
I pray for Anthony to settle down with all the problems he has. Continue to give him Your Strength and Wisdom.
I pray for Joyce to settle down with her school work and her problems. Continue to give him Your Strength and Wisdom too.
I pray for everyone to have relax-able, enjoyable and blessed weekend ahead!

I thank you for Your Graces,Forgiveness,Wisdoms,Strengths and Love.

In the name of Jesus Christ,

AMEN!

8.15pm



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.