Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
bad and good news.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Umm, I am going to tell you something.

After one friend advised another friend,s/he got some scoldings from friends in the end when s/he tried to comfort another friend. Why do they have to do like that to him/her? I know that one friend's advices for another friend are sounded as offending or something else. But it is not right for them to do like that. Another friend's life is not controlled by them nor theirs. Also, it is wrong to scold or be mean to someone. UNLESS... One or two of them might fail everything like another friend, their main "purpose" is to feel happy since another friend failed everything so s/he can join them to be in "lousiest" class. Something like that because I don't how I can explain it clearly. But I can feel their "purpose". BUT NOW, IF THOSE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE ONE OF THEM IS READING THIS, I HOPE I AM NOT OFFENDING YOU. Just to warn on other people... Thanks for being understanding.

What should I can help?
Hmm,I shall go to make my efforts to convince those if necessary... I won't name him/her/them. Do you know why I wanted to do this? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM
TO DO ALL THESE NONSENSE AND LEAD TO WRONG WAY! (Kinda) I can feel their fury, upset, miserable and most of these negatives. But actually, EVIL SATAN is controlling their mind without alerting them. All they think that they are all right to do when their actions are actually wrong to do that. Nobody do like that unless you are 'gangsters' or 'idiots'. I AM NOT REFERRING TO YOU! But I understand how they feel. I can't stand and wait like that. But I need time to help them in need. But ... Will my help be necessary? I don't know. But I can't wait to rid it off my chest.

EVIL SATAN!!
WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CONTROL THEIR MINDS?!
DO YOU THINK IT IS FUN TO DO THAT?
YOU MUST BE CRAZY.
OH PLEASE... NONO,I WON'T BEG YOU!
BUT TO ASK YOU TO GET AWAY FROM US!
YOU ARE NOT PART OF THIS WORLD!!!!
ROOOAAAAARRRSS!!!

Ooh,Forgive me if I have said nasty. THANKS! :)


18/10
Well, thanks to CHAR AND ANT FOR ACCOMPANYING ME YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS SICK SO YOU DIDN'T JOIN THEM TO TAKE A WALK AT THE PARK!! REALLY GRATEFUL! CHEERS. :) I see,char has almost full memory card in her camera while ant went there before. Phew, otherwise I would feel so bad. ;)
Dinner, had it with some friends. :) HORRAY! NO ENVIOUS! Heh. :D

Today
Hmm, first time to attend SF. Hmm, not so bad but too bad I was not paying full attention as I was tired (or I think I felt sick). After all these, we went to Han's. We had our lunch. Unfortunately, Ant left as he was late when he supposed to have soccer match or training (I am not sure; I forgot) at 3pm. SO SORRY! However,it was cancelled when he was on the way. But I heard he could have indoor soccer but was not sure. Now I don't know whether he went to indoor soccer or went home? Anyway, we all had celebrated Joyceee's and Erni's belated birthday. It was a simple plan for me and char. Not muddled head plan heh. They were kind of surprised to have celebrated it with friends. That's good at least. :D Alright,then Joyceee,char,andros and me went to Marina Square to play bowling at first. But we changed our mind due to a lot of people. So we went pool secretly. Char had to go home so it was sad. Anyway we used andros' ID in order to play pool as he is above 16 years old. Anyway I won 7 while Joyceee won 4. Andros won 4 including black cue too. I am not sure with our scores as we were all rushing. :p We were about 15 min late so we had to pay extras. (=.=) Alright, quite fun since we were not caught. Anyway, we went for acarade since we didn't want to go home early. Most of the games we played were to drive different types of cars. HEH,I prefer to play Battle Cars (is it correct name?) than others. After we decided to go home. During our journey,we were having some nice chat. Sometimes we bullied andros, LOL!~ Anyway that is all I had.

THANKS FOR COMING TODAY TO CELEBRATE THOSE BELATED BIRTHDAY FEMALES!
ALSO THANKS FOR HAVING SOME FUN WITH ME! :) CHEERS!


Alright, I shall pray now.

Dear Almightly Father,
I thank you for everything you had done for us.
I pray for your mercy,faith and wisdoms to those people who in need.
I pray for your wisdoms and help for char and joyceee as they were kinda of feeling negatives.
I pray for your strength, wisdoms and faith for myself to able to convince when i meet friends if necessary.
I pray for your wisdoms for my sister and others to able to do well for their 'O' Levels tomorrow.

I thank you for your mercy,faith, wisdoms, strength and more !!

In the name of Christ Jesus,
AMEN!!

Sunday, 11.07pm



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.