Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
start NEW life
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Wee! I supposed to create this new blog yesterday but I didn't have time to create it.
Very sad.
Well, it`s ok! (:
I was advised by my best friend, A-san to remove all the unhappiness posts in my previous blog. But there are a lot of posts to be removed. So, I decided to create new blog instead of removing the posts. I`m going to delete my old blog later. Heh.

- 4th June -
Yesterday morning, I woke up at around 10am. I didn't realize that i was so energized a bit. Then, i played A-san`s PSP while asking my 'Jiejie' to find FF Crisi Core Walkthrough for me. Soon, my neck was in pain when she found that Walkthrough. I informed her that i would be using CPU to read that Walkthrough on my own. I read it and played PSP. Soon, i stopped it in halfway and switched it off. I chatted with A-san, J-N and others. But they were busy and sometimes, i didn't disturb them. I think i disturbed A-san too much?
LOL. Heh.

Anyway,A-san and 'jiejie' really surprised me. A-san kept me an occupied the day before my birthday so that 'jiejie' could recieve the cheese cake from the deliverman. And she kept it in the fridge. So smart, eh. She even asked my cousin and his girlfriend to come and celebrate my birthday. I really appreciated it. THANKS! :)
I recieved 'jiejie'`s present. It was a yellow shirt. Nice ! THANKS! :D
I was waiting for the time to pass quickly. I guessed i was sort of excited or looking forward to see J-N`s plan.
I went to Harbourfront MRT station with my 'jiejie' to meet J-N at 8pm.
We were late actually. XD While we were on the way to Harbourfront, we were playing A-san`s PSP. x:
Till we reached our destination ...
During my trip, I was getting suspicious of J-N`s plan because i had seen through 'jiejie'`s act.
She fooled me that J-N`s plan was to go Bowling. x_x
When I met J-N at Harbourfront station , I saw Kee was with her, waiting for 'jiejie' and me .
Sorry for being LATE! >.< style="display: block;" id="formatbar_Buttons">
nd took 131 bus to Novena MRT station. We took a train and went to Bishan. We entered Junction8 and met our classmates at outside Golden Village. We chatted a bit for a while before they entered to their stage room. I went home and changed. When i was at my house, I watched a DVD which my 'jiejie' was watching. I was glued to DVD. (=.=) When i was ready, I left my house and went to Bishan again. I entered Junction8 again and waited for my classmates to come out. While waiting for them, I met L-YY, Melcia and her friend. L-YY came to Bishan to meet CD and WZ to discuss of making propsals for tomorrow. I bought a small gift for my classmate,YY. I didn't expect him to give me 3 presents. Oh well, thanks. :) Hope you like my small gift. After that, we had our lunch. There were a lot of uncomfortable feelings in my mind when i was with my classmates. Can't help it. But I enjoyed a little. My classmates were kind of pushing someone to someone. Of course, they were funny. :) No presents from them. Aiya, it`s okay. I don`t mind. After that,my friend mistook L-YY as a boy. LOL! I went home with L-YY. Well, a little enjoyable today. At least. :)


My friends, thank you for everything which you have done for me. Well, I think i`m going to be fatter than before. Because i ate 3 cakes in 2 days. GOING to sick of cakes, perhaps?
AWW! I`m fattened up by others!! (>.<)
Heh. Gotta to sleep. (._.)
Got CCA tomorrow. (=_=)
Got English Tuition tomorrow. (+_+)
Got MHI meeting tomorrow. (x_x)

Good night and have a sweet dream.
I`m 14th Years Old ~ Woots. V(^.^)V

- yuki, the smiling girl



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.