Me, Myself & I

yukii
We should cherish those times which we have spent.
In a hectic city, we must press on and continue our footpaths while overcoming all the obstacles together.
Friendship is not for us to take for granted.
randoms!
More than words



BLAST!
Let's cherish them!

More than BLAST


Randoms


more than words
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Sunday, June 29, 2008
{I realized that this post didn't publish last June. Sorry for this LATE post that I posted this on 31 Aug.}

On 20th June, I went to MHI summer camp.
We had played some games such as ice breakers, quiz and else. Even SPORTS! We played Captain's ball,Basketball and even Badminton. We really enjoyed it !

In Captain's ball game,my team of Patrick always won despite being tired! But there was a part which is weird. After listening to Joyce about MHI Badminton Semi-competition, she and Xue Hui jogged 2 rounds (or more?) in the Badminton Court, I decided to do that so I asked JoeEng,Xue Hui and Joyce to do same thing. We jogged more than 3 rounds! Xue Hui seems to be more tired than us but I tried to encourage her to jog one more round to break her limit because she told me that she had NAPFA after her school reopened. She managed to jog one more round and collapsed down - lying down to rest. Then I decided to push up, sit up, and those warm ups. But I managed to do that so little. Perhaps I was extremely tired and didn't exercise often.

In the night, we are told to wear long pants, bring torchlight and used the insecticies spray. We did and walked along the pavements and finally reached our destination. We were given a brief instruction and had prayed for our safety. I was in group One with Vanessa and Erther. Before we entered the dark place point, I found it that it was a bit scary but I was not afraid because I knew that God would protect us. So I had my confident and entered bravely.

And met 6 people in 6 stations - Anthony, Amos, Lynette, Wei Tjin, Pao Ru and Steppene (Forgot to spell). They gave us some statements, trying to give us a clue to find a murder.
Clue:

Anthony (Friend): Friend? She doesn't have many. All I know is she doesn't treat me as one.

Amos (Police): This is where I found the weapon. But it is so far away from the scene.

Lynette (Victim): Anthony is only I know his name. I don't know who I was with and where I was.

Wei Tjin (Passenger): That day when she died, she was holding on to my hand.

Pao Ru (Neighbour): Yes, I was with her that day. She was with me, Patrick and Wei Tjin.

While on the way, I found out that the dark was slowly became scarier because the torchlights are in low. I couldn't see the person in distance clearly. Perhaps my eyesights have increased. But I was not so scared le. After all these, my group answers were Anthony, Wei Tjin and Patrick. We were not sure. At first, our answer was Wei Tjin. In the end, we chose Patrick. The real answer is Wei Tjin. But there was no prize for getting the answer correctly. =.=

- Yuki, the smiling girl



Them, Themselves & They
aloyius anthony benjamin bryan chong ding diyana ginny hauen huiling ivy lu lay ling janice jian hao jiayi jingyu joeeng joyce kim leng mansura natalie nurul rachel koh rafiqah haniba rebecca lim rui lin sheryl koh slipknot steven thivya jaslyn qijian victor weiling xue hui yanyu zhoumeng
Private/dead blogs are strike-through.